This link will take you to the Ohio Attorney Generals website to report phone scams by consumers.
A program developed to aid in the safe return of loved ones who suffer from Alzheimer's, dementia, autism or a developmental disability.
Check a local business, charity or fundraising organization online, also get tips and the latest alerts from the BBB.
Weather / News Notifications
The following links enable you to sign up for E-mail and text alerts.
You can add emergency contact information to your driving record. For law enforcement purposes only, in the event one of your family members would need to be contacted regarding an emergency situation.
To Add/Edit/View your next of kin notification, click here.
To view an unofficial copy of your driving record, click here.
Ohio Law on Texting While Driving
Any person who is less than 18 years of age is now prohibited from using an electronic wireless communication device in any manner while driving and prohibits texting while driving. This law took effect August 31, 2012.
To view the entire law, click here.
Download a blank form to list personal property, keep this in a safe place to help law enforcement identify items. Click here.
Ohio Crime Victims’ Rights Research Toolkit
Victim Information and Notification Everyday (VINE)
Victim Information and Notification Everyday - VINE is free, anonymous, computer-based service that provides victims of crime two important services: Information and Notification. Its purpose is to assist victims of crime and the citizens of your community by providing them with continual access to offender custody status information. The VINE hotline allows crime victims to register against their offender and automatically notify registered victims if the inmate has a change in custody status.
- To register yourself for notifications and information call 1-800-770-0192.
- Be prepared to provide the offender’s name or inmate number.
- VINE monitors inmate court case status through a computer connection with the prosecutor’s on-site records system.
- When an inmate has a change in status, the call center will automatically begin to call all registered victims. Notification calls continue every half-hour for 24 hours or until the victim enters a Personal Identification Number (or PIN) to indicate a successful notification.
- VINE will leave a message on an answering machine, but will continue to call every two hours until the 24-hour period is over.
To search for a prison inmate, follow the link to the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction Web Site at http://www.drc.state.oh.us/search2.htm.