County Zoning Applications

Amboy, Fulton, Franklin, & York are county zoned townships.  If you are not located in one of these townships, please refer to your township tab located on the left side of the Regional Planning Commission's homepage.  If you do not know in which township you reside, email or call the Planning Commission and we will help you find out.

The PDFs can be completed electronically or by hand, and mailed, emailed, or submitted in-person. If the application you are looking for is not below please call 419.337.9214.

At this time, the Planning Commission cannot receive electronic payments.  Cash or check are acceptable forms of payment.

Forms to Download and Submit

Zoning Permit Application

Zoning Variance Application

Zoning Amendment Application

Conditional Use Application

Conditional Use Application for Temporary Leased Mobile Units

Appeal the Decision of a County Official in Enforcing the Zoning Code

Cellphone Tower Permit Application

M-3 Zoning Permit Application