Go To Search
Click to Home

Disability Benefits
  • Service Connected Compensation Claims
  • Non Service Connected Compensation Claims

Dependants and Survivors Benefits
  • Dependency and Indemnity Compensation
  • Death Pension

Education and Training
  • Montgomery GI Bill
  • Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP)
  • Survivors and Dependents Educational Assistance

Home Loan Guarantee
The VA guarantees loans to eligible service members, veterans, reservist, and certain surviving spouses to purchase a home, condominium or manufactured home, and for refinancing purposes.

Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment
The Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Service provides outreach, motivation, evaluation, counseling, training, employment, and other rehabilitation services to service connected, disabled veterans.

Financial Assistance (County Benefit)
Our office can provide financial assistance to eligible veterans and their dependents, who are residents of Fulton County and was discharged from active duty under honorable conditions. We must have a copy of the veteran's DD214 or equivalent to determine eligibility. The following is a list of what we need to provide financial assistance:
  • DD214
  • Copy of all utility/medical bills
  • Three Rent/Mortgage receipts
  • Proof of household income-at least three pay stubs or VA/Social Security award letter
  • If you are requesting payment of a utility bill we must have the original bill
  • Name, date of birth, and social security number of all dependents or people living in your household

We provide transportation for local Veterans to the area VA medical facilities. To schedule transportation call (419) 337-9266 and have your name placed on the list.

VA Medical Benefits
Some veterans believe that unless they are retired from the military they aren't entitled to healthcare. If you served in the military on active duty and was discharged under honorable conditions you may be eligible for this valuable benefit. Some Reservists and National Guard may also be eligible under certain circumstances. Please contact our office to see if you are eligible.

Flag Cases
The Fulton County Veterans Office will provide a free flag case to the families of deceased Fulton County Veterans. We will also provide them to the families of Fulton County veterans buried in an area, or other cemetery, not located in Fulton County.

DD214 or Equivalent
For any service available at our office we must be provided with a copy of the veteran's DD214 or equivalent. The DD214 is the veteran's discharge papers and in some cases have been recorded at the Courthouse where the veteran lived immediately upon exiting the military. Our office can assist you with locating the discharge papers and other military records, because of the Privacy Act, this service is only provided to the veteran or his/her next of kin.