Go To Search
Click to Home

Fulton County Seal
Board of Revisions
File a Complaint
If you feel your property is valued too high, you may file a complaint with the County Board of Revision (Ohio Revised Code Section 5715.19). A complaint form can be obtained through the Auditor's Office by calling (419) 337-9200 or visiting:
152 S. Fulton St.
Suite 165
Wauseon, OH 43567

The time period to file such a complaint is January 1 through March 31.